A couple of weeks ago we gave you a sneak peek at an upcoming package Jordan Brand was releasing that took inspiration from A Tribe Called Quest’s album cover for Midnight Marauders. The T-shirts received alot of love, but expect the Air Jordan 1 to receive nothing less. The “Sole to Sole” Jordan package is set to drop next month. Rumors are floating for a 2/14 drop date, and with the release of a number of other Jordans, this is sure to make it one of the most expensive days in the history of being as sneakerhead – that includes those staying at home playing video games that night.
- StyleFeaturesTrending right now
- Tyga Can't Keep His Lips Off Kylie Jenner In This Alexander Wang Fall 2016 Campaign Video
- 10 Ways To Join The Illuminati (PHOTOS)
- Basically Every Nude Celebrity Photo Shoot There Ever Was (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE Magazine
- Rihanna Poses Nude For Lui Magazine (NSFW PHOTOS)
- The Next Cut: Eve's Hair Evolution
- VideoFeaturesTrending right now
Also On Global Grind:24 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood' Star Shanda Denyce Discusses Separating From Hubby Willie Taylor, Embarking On A Music Career, & More
- EXCLUSIVE: Mario Talks Comeback, New Project 'Paradise Cove,' & Reuniting With Gucci Mane
- Amber Rose Says She's "Ready" To Have More Kids & New Boyfriend Treats Her "Like A Queen"
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter