Keyshia Cole’s sister Neffe, born Nefferteria Pugh, confirmed to Sister 2 Sister magazine that she is pregnant with her fifth child. The co-star of BET’s “Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is” says the father is rapper Soullow, who was last seen proposing to Neffe at a club in the latest season finale. The bloom has apparently worn off since that episode aired. “I’m pregnant and I got an attitude with him and don’t want him to f***ing touch me right now—or ever,” Neffe told Brown. “Because I—was not supposed to happen this way. Now I’m trying to figure this s**t out, ’cause I just had Jaylen.” According to S2S, the couple was a little confused about the details. Neffe didn’t know how far along in the pregnancy she was, although Soullow said “about three” months. He also added, “It’s good,” referring to the upcoming baby, but admitted, “We really try to protect ourselves. It just happened.” Regardless of how it happened, Neffe says that she’s a good mother. “I love children,” she said. “If you notice, I have six of them upstairs!” The new baby will be the couple’s first together and the fifth for Neffe. Her older children are Brianna, Christare, CiCi, Jaylen, and her ex-husband’s children, whom she is raising. Soullow also has children from previous relationships.
FeaturesTrending right now
- Watch Blac Chyna's Mom Destroy Cardi B In A Twerk-Off
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Shonda Rhimes Claps Back At Bill O'Reilly's Slavery Comments
- Did Mimi Faust Introduce The World To A New Boo?
- No More Drama: Mary J. Blige Speaks Out On Divorce From Kendu Isaacs
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- VideoFeatures22 photos Launch galleryYou May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.