As MICHAEL VICK’s May prison release approaches, the Atlanta Falcons quarterback is starting to make plans for his life outside of the slammer, which he hopes involves returning to football and paying off his growing debt. According to the Atlanta Journal, court filings in his bankruptcy case show that Vick is planning on a successful return to the NFL and a $10 million a year paycheck. In the financial plan submitted to the court, Vick would keep the first $750,000 of his annual income over the next five years and the rest would go to paying off his growing debt. That is, if he’s actually reinstated into the NFL. Vick was suspended indefinitely in 2007, after the details of his involvement in dogfighting were released and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has yet to lift that suspension.
Trending right now
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
- Cutthroat! Truth Comes Out About Who Got Tamar Braxton Fired
- This Is What Adrienne Bailon Really Thinks of Tamar Braxton
- Chris Brown Started Another Feud And This Time He Might Lose
- Who Can Tamar Trust? Shocking Allegations Of Racism On The Set Of 'The Real'!
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
Features24 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.