As MICHAEL VICK’s May prison release approaches, the Atlanta Falcons quarterback is starting to make plans for his life outside of the slammer, which he hopes involves returning to football and paying off his growing debt. According to the Atlanta Journal, court filings in his bankruptcy case show that Vick is planning on a successful return to the NFL and a $10 million a year paycheck. In the financial plan submitted to the court, Vick would keep the first $750,000 of his annual income over the next five years and the rest would go to paying off his growing debt. That is, if he’s actually reinstated into the NFL. Vick was suspended indefinitely in 2007, after the details of his involvement in dogfighting were released and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has yet to lift that suspension.
FeaturesTrending right now
- Watch Blac Chyna's Mom Destroy Cardi B In A Twerk-Off
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Shonda Rhimes Claps Back At Bill O'Reilly's Slavery Comments
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Breaks Her Silence About Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama
- Did Bow Wow Just Denounce His Blackness?
- Apryl Jones Claps Back At Bow Wow For Cheering On Her Split From Omarion
- VideoFeatures22 photos Launch galleryYou May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.