<p> </p> <p>Some lucky British journalist was lucky (or unlucky?) enough to spend some time sniffing Amy Winehouse’s booze breath in St. Lucia, and the starlet coughed up some choice quotes in between her morning round of tequila shots. The singer, who was covered in what appeared to be self-inflicted cuts and burns, has apparently replaced crack and heroin with alcohol, and began drinking at 9am. “It feels like home here,” Amy says of the island resort she calls home. No doubt.</p> <p>Amy is currently holed up in two villas that are costing her record company, Universal, around $3300 a night. She’s got six people looking after her at a cost of $410 a day, and Universal has installed a recording studio into her home away from home, in the hopes that she’ll sober enough long enough to record the follow up album to her hit Back To Black. It’s cost almost $1 million, and all Amy has to show for it is a high tolerance for hard liquor.</p> <p>Amy was coherent enough to insist that she and her husband – who knocked up a woman in rehab – are “still in love.” But, she added, “I couldn’t have given him kids – and anyway I want black kids, not white kids.” Later that night she put on her make up and drew freckles on her face before hitting the bar to once again go back to black. [Photo: Splash News Online]</p>
FeaturesTrending right now
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
- Watch Jay Z Protect Beyoncé From A Crazed Fan
- The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
- Ouch: Plastic Surgeon Calls Out Kim Kardashian's 'Unnatural, Diaper Butt' Body
- Bow Wow & Erica Mena Blast Each Other On Social Media Again
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:25 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.