<p>At Models & Moguls we sift through hundreds of celebrity biographies and its pretty obvious that those who get started early have a leg up.</p><p>So you want to see your child become the next Gisele, Tyra, Heidi or even Tyson? All things are possible and every fantastic voyage starts with that first step out the door.</p><p>According to Drew Pacholyk, who runs New York agency Kid’s Power, “Clients are not just seeking beautiful children. There is a big market for all types of children who are photogenic.”</p><p>Regardless of your child’s age, race or shape, with a big smile, positive attitude, hard work and persistence, she or he can find photo gigs.</p>
Trending right now
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
- Watch: LeBron James' Wife Pulled the Ultimate Black Mom Move Right on National TV
- See What Keri Hilson Did on Snapchat That Has People Freaking Out
- Waka Flocka Reveals The Real Reason He & Tammy Rivera Split
- What Happened? Find Out Why Black Twitter Is Mad As Hell at Kyrie Irving
- It's Insta-Official: Kylie Jenner Confirms She's Back With Tyga In the Most Hilarious Way
Features24 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.