<p>At Models & Moguls we sift through hundreds of celebrity biographies and its pretty obvious that those who get started early have a leg up.</p><p>So you want to see your child become the next Gisele, Tyra, Heidi or even Tyson? All things are possible and every fantastic voyage starts with that first step out the door.</p><p>According to Drew Pacholyk, who runs New York agency Kid’s Power, “Clients are not just seeking beautiful children. There is a big market for all types of children who are photogenic.”</p><p>Regardless of your child’s age, race or shape, with a big smile, positive attitude, hard work and persistence, she or he can find photo gigs.</p>
- MusicFeaturesTrending right now
- Beanie Sigel Opens Up About Getting Knocked Out & The Real Reason Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake
- Watch: Here's Your First Look At 'The New Edition Story'
- The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Classified Feat. B.o.B "Higher" (NEW MUSIC)
- 12 Celebrity Eggplant Friday Pics That You Need To See Now
- EXCLUSIVE: Mario Talks Comeback, New Project 'Paradise Cove,' & Reuniting With Gucci Mane
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:24 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.