<p>Things are about to get dirty down South! “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes will release her rags-to-riches story, “Never Make the Same Mistake Twice,” on Aug. 11 (the show’s season premiere is tomorrow). And while the book is about Leakes’ life, she’s also talking about her onscreen frenemy Kim Zolciak. In the tome, Leakes will reportedly out Zolciak’s past as an Atlantic City stripper who went by the name of Barbie. Says an in</p>
FeaturesTrending right now
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Kevin Hart's Ex-Wife Torrei Reacts to His Wedding Photos
- Hotel Drama: 911 Call From Tamar Braxton & Vince Herbert's Domestic Dispute Reveals What Really Went Down
- 50 Cent Finally Figured Out His True Calling—And It Isn't Rap
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
- Frightening: Leslie Jones Suffers Another Brutal, Racist Internet Attack
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:25 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.