<p>Video: WTF: Crazy Man Has Sex With A Chicken On A NYC Subway! Man Tounge Kisses & Hugs The Chicken On The 6-Train!</p><p><span style="font-family: Geneva, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold;"><span style="color: #000000; font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16px;">We boarded the 6 train at 33rd street around 7pm last night, and noticed a large scarcity of passengers in one section of the train. Upon looking down, it I saw first a live chicken, then noticed it was wrapped in the loving arms of an apparent homeless man wearing at MTA shirt.<p style="margin-top: 0.75em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.75em; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px;"> </p>He kept picking up the chicken, holding it over his head, kissing it, hugging it, and more inappropriate things that I will refrain from detailing. In the simple words of my fellow passenger, Charlotte, <strong>"That is straight-up chicken abuse."</strong><p style="margin-top: 0.75em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.75em; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px;"> </p>No one on the train was shy about photographing this man, as he was seemingly oblivious to his surroundings. It was truly an only-in-New-York event, a phrase that was uttered several times throughout the short ride.</span></span></p>
Trending right now
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
- Tomi Lahren Belittles Jesse Williams In Hateful Critique Of 2016 BET Awards
- Watch: LeBron James' Wife Pulled the Ultimate Black Mom Move Right on National TV
- 10 Reasons Why David Dees From 'Dating Naked' Is Our #MCM
- Battle Of The Baddies: NeNe Leakes Learns Not To Mess With Lil Kim Fans
- Watch: What Did LeBron Say When He Ripped Into Steph Curry Last Night?
Features24 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.