Keke Wyatt is back. You probably know her from her stabbing her husband, but she is so much more than that. I had the chance to sit down with Keke and she opened up to me in a very candid way. She’s a mother, a singer and a woman who has had problems in her relationships. In this interview she discusses being in jail a year ago during her lowest moment, and she speaks on the hate she gets from being light skinned and the beauty of dark skinned women. She also shares a song. Her album Who Knew hits stores today be sure to pick it up.
- StyleFeaturesTrending right now
- 10 Ways To Join The Illuminati (PHOTOS)
- Beyoncé Releases New 'Lemonade' Merch & We're Obsessed
- Basically Every Nude Celebrity Photo Shoot There Ever Was (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Rihanna Poses Nude For Lui Magazine (NSFW PHOTOS)
- The Next Cut: Eve's Hair Evolution
- Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE Magazine
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:25 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.