Keke Wyatt is back. You probably know her from her stabbing her husband, but she is so much more than that. I had the chance to sit down with Keke and she opened up to me in a very candid way. She’s a mother, a singer and a woman who has had problems in her relationships. In this interview she discusses being in jail a year ago during her lowest moment, and she speaks on the hate she gets from being light skinned and the beauty of dark skinned women. She also shares a song. Her album Who Knew hits stores today be sure to pick it up.
- StyleFeaturesTrending right now
- Tyga Can't Keep His Lips Off Kylie Jenner In This Alexander Wang Fall 2016 Campaign Video
- 10 Ways To Join The Illuminati (PHOTOS)
- Basically Every Nude Celebrity Photo Shoot There Ever Was (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE Magazine
- Rihanna Poses Nude For Lui Magazine (NSFW PHOTOS)
- The Next Cut: Eve's Hair Evolution
- VideoFeaturesTrending right now
Also On Global Grind:24 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood' Star Shanda Denyce Discusses Separating From Hubby Willie Taylor, Embarking On A Music Career, & More
- EXCLUSIVE: Mario Talks Comeback, New Project 'Paradise Cove,' & Reuniting With Gucci Mane
- Amber Rose Says She's "Ready" To Have More Kids & New Boyfriend Treats Her "Like A Queen"
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter