Check out Tony Yayos first single to show the people hes back to help Lloyd Banks out to keep G Unit alive. Now we all know there cant be 2 hits coming from G Unit without 50 Cent on at least one of them. Being that hes not on the original ‘Beamer, Benz or Bentley’ record or the remix we know he had to be on this. Yes Tony Yayo grabbed up his best friend/boss 50 Cent to get on this track. 50 isn’t rapping on this record but he does help out with the hook. The song is titled ‘Pass The Patron’ & sounds like they were going for a summer in the club type of vibe. We will admit the beat to this record is crazy dope but did Tony Yayo use it right? Take a listen & leave comments.
FeaturesTrending right now
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Hustle Hard: R&B Star Rotimi Unveils The Formula
- The Passion Of Teyonah Parris
- The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
- LOL: Twitter Hilariously Reacts To Yung Joc's New Hairstyle
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:25 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.