Check out Tony Yayos first single to show the people hes back to help Lloyd Banks out to keep G Unit alive. Now we all know there cant be 2 hits coming from G Unit without 50 Cent on at least one of them. Being that hes not on the original ‘Beamer, Benz or Bentley’ record or the remix we know he had to be on this. Yes Tony Yayo grabbed up his best friend/boss 50 Cent to get on this track. 50 isn’t rapping on this record but he does help out with the hook. The song is titled ‘Pass The Patron’ & sounds like they were going for a summer in the club type of vibe. We will admit the beat to this record is crazy dope but did Tony Yayo use it right? Take a listen & leave comments.
Trending right now
- Cutthroat! Truth Comes Out About Who Got Tamar Braxton Fired
- Tamar Braxton Has Been Axed From 'The Real' [Updated]
- Don't Come For Her: MTV Suffered the Wrath of Ciara
- Single & Focused: Tyga Says He's Not Dating Demi Rose
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Beyonce & Jay Z May Have Recorded A Secret Album
Features21 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.