Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
- MusicFeaturesTrending right now
- Beanie Sigel Opens Up About Getting Knocked Out & The Real Reason Meek Mill Is Mad At Drake
- Watch: Here's Your First Look At 'The New Edition Story'
- The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Classified Feat. B.o.B "Higher" (NEW MUSIC)
- 12 Celebrity Eggplant Friday Pics That You Need To See Now
- EXCLUSIVE: Mario Talks Comeback, New Project 'Paradise Cove,' & Reuniting With Gucci Mane
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:24 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.