Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
FeaturesTrending right now
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- The Passion Of Teyonah Parris
- Hustle Hard: R&B Star Rotimi Unveils The Formula
- The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
- LOL: Twitter Hilariously Reacts To Yung Joc's New Hairstyle
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- StyleFeaturesTrending right now
- Is Lupita Nyong'o Officially Off The Market?
- #BlackGirlMagic: ELLE Canada Pays Homage To Black Women's Hair
- 10 Ways To Join The Illuminati (PHOTOS)
- Basically Every Nude Celebrity Photo Shoot There Ever Was (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Rihanna Poses Nude For Lui Magazine (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Girl, Why? Kylie Jenner Did Justine Skye So Wrong In Her New Lipkit Ad
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:25 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.