Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
Trending right now
- Cutthroat! Truth Comes Out About Who Got Tamar Braxton Fired
- What's Happening In Hip-Pop: Kylie Jenner & PartyNextDoor Spark Up Dating Rumors, & More
- Paris Jackson Shows Off Her Turquoise Hair In New Prom Picture
- B$B Banga's Mother Puts Troy Ave on Blast After T.I. Concert Shootout
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Girl, Why? Kylie Jenner Reportedly Loaned Tyga an Insane Amount of Money When They Were Together
Features24 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.