Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
- NewsFeaturesTrending right now
- Tears! Family Receives Letter 14 Years After Their Son Was Shot & Killed
- Too Hot For School: Viral Sensation #TeacherBae Lands A Sexy New Gig
- 'They Lied To Me:' Bobby Shmurda Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison
- SMH: Mother Dies While Shielding Her Two Children As She Was Shot By Her Ex-Boyfriend
- Charleston Church Shooter, Dylann Roof, Assaulted In Jail
- SMH: Alabama Woman Shot And Killed While Sitting At A Stop Sign
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:24 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.