Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
Trending right now
- Will Smith Gets Candid About Baby-Making Moments In Heartwarming Speech For Jada
- The "Lemonade" Fall-Out: Is Jay Z About To Tell His Side Of The Story?
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- 12 Celebrity Eggplant Friday Pics That You Need To See Now
- 50 Cent Delivers Sincere Apology To Autistic Man After Mocking Him On Twitter
- Socially Decoded: Birdman's Breakfast Club Interview
Trending right now
- SMH! 23-Year-Old Woman Possibly Pregnant By 13-Year-Old After Posing As Teenage Girl Online (VIDEO)
- 10-Year-Old Girl Raped By Younger Classmate As "His Sister Held Her Down" In Elementary School (DETAILS)
- Georgia Teacher Accused Of Hanging Special Needs Student By Belt
- WATCH: POTUS & FLOTUS Celebrate Star Wars Day
- Was Percocet Found In Prince’s System?
- Smithsonian Looks To Reserve Gazebo Where Police Killed 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
Features21 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.