President Barack Obama came under some criticism after the press found out that the Oval Office was being redecorated. Leave it up to the political pundits to make this a decisive issue.
What was the big deal about the Prez switching his office around? Presidents throughout history changed up the swag to their office, some for the better others for the worse. Take a look at some of the most awesomely bad and awesomely good oval office makeovers. From John F. Kennedy to George W. Bush Presidents had to switch up their office decor, take a look at some Presidential offices throughout history.
George H.W. Bush
George W. Bush
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Also On Global Grind:
1. Kanye X Adidas. Thank u to Yé for believing in me
2. excited to be apart of CR fashion book issue 6 @crfashionbook @carineroitfeld #crfashionbook
3. Today's vibes
5. Nighty night
6. thank u Phillip Lim. Dope show 😍
7. Last nights look- Calvin Klein top & skirt, Givenchy coat, Manolo heels
8. Hehe my sneak peak vid of my contact look they put on me got bigger than I intended.
11. Last night wearing Alexander Wang head to toe!
12. I never take selfies with the front camera who knew this shit was so good. Lol. Makeup by me duuuuh
13. Turn up.
15. Really though? #SideEye
16. Boobs & Hair
17. Boobs & Hair
18. Ravishing In Red
19. Kim Rockin' The Hell Out Of Her Red
20. these grocery bags match my fly
21. I wore this look the other night on my date night
22. Dress In All White
23. All White Like An Angel
24. Just changed my #KylieHairKouture extensions to my jet black 20" clip ins :)
25. Morning Melbourne
26. Kylizzle X
27. Kim Kizzle