She’s hot as hell, but her name isn’t Helen!
The seemingly innocent singer Florence Welch drank way too many dirty martinis with Mr. Kanye West, because upon returning to her hotel after a hard night of partying, sh*t went bad, real bad.
Florence recalls stumbling in her hotel room after she lost her phone, chipped her tooth, and to top it off she left a candle burning which left her nightstand a burning pile of ashes.
Florence revealed to Spinner:
“I came back to the hotel, passed out in my ripped dress — no phone, chipped tooth — came round and there was black stuff all over the wall, my book had melted on the bedside table and there was a bucket of water on the floor.”
After a night of almost burning down one of New York’s chicest hotels, Florence Welch had to depart with sunglasses and Advil, because her night was mad real.
In the end, Florence sparked it up, but we’re glad she put it out because that would have been bad for business and for the Bowery.
Guess Yeezi didn’t teach Florence how to party and not burn down her hotel room.