Last week a 10-minute clip of Jay-Z and Kanye West crafting 2011’s Watch The Throne hit the web.
It was an exclusive inside look to the creative process behind one of the most highly anticipated collab albums of hip-hop.
However, for those of us who felt like the 10-minute window was just too little, Will and Jada Smith have got you covered.
DETAILS: Jay-Z To Score New “Annie” Movie Starring Willow Smith
The Hollywood star couple is rumored to be producing a Watch The Throne documentary, featuring even more studio and tour footage of The Throne at work.
Overbrook Entertainment – the Smith’s production company – has teamed up with director Robert Lopuski to help bring the duo rappers’ journey to a screen near you.
PHOTOS: Will Smith Has A Philly Reunion For Charlie Mack’s Party 4 Peace Event
Jay-Z, who already shares development credit with the Smiths on the upcoming Annie remake, had this to say about his relationship with Overbrook:
“The Overbrook Entertainment family and I have a unified vision… film development and production is a perfect next step with teams that are accomplished, creative and innovative.”
The New York Daily news reports that the film is slated to debut September 9 at the Toronto Film Festival.
Also On Global Grind:
10 photos Launch gallery
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jay Z, Beyonce, Usher, & More
1 of 10
1. Gwen Stefani takes her children to church, but if you look closely, one of them didn't think she was serious about leaving him behind.
2 of 10
2. Janelle Monae put on one hell of a show at the 9th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Awards event in NYC.
3 of 10
3. Johnny Knoxville gave his son Rocko a ride on his shoulders, while his daughter Arlo held onto his wallet chain through the busy Studio City Farmers Market.
4 of 10
4. John Legend is going to get some wings for dinner. Well, maybe not, but Chrissy Teigen did do some grocery shopping in L.A.
5 of 10
5. Chiwetel Ejiofor was spotted with his new girlfriend while leaving their hotel in NYC. Isn't she lovely?
6 of 10
6. Usher's new wife Grace Miguel leaves their hotel to hit up "The Martian" premiere in New York.
7 of 10
7. Christina Milian got a cupcake from a photographer for her birthday after going shopping in West Hollywood.
8 of 10
8. Usher leaves his NYC hotel with his wife shortly behind.
9 of 10
9. Beyonce flashed a smile after grabbing some pizza with her husband in Brooklyn.
10 of 10
10. Hov was on hand in BK as well.