Darn you Kanye West and your fashion secrets!
Karl Lagerfeld has shown that he is a little hipper than we thought when it comes to hip-hop. The fashion mogul was seen chatting up Mister West in New York City last Wednesday.
A source, who saw the pair at Manhattan’s Mercer Hotel on Wednesday, told the Post: “They were in a deep conversation, then later appeared to be getting devices out to discuss design ideas.”
Lagerfeld and Kanye previously worked together when the Chanel maven featured Yeezy in his Chanel Little Black Book feature, but this seems to be something a little deeper. Could they be chatting about a possible design collaboration?
Kim’s potential wedding dress? Halloween costumes?
Check out our quick list of possible things Yeezy and Lagerfeld could have been discussing below:
1. Wedding plans - We have heard it time and time again that Kanye is almost ready to put a ring on Kim, and maybe he wants to enlist the help of Lagerfeld to make it an affair perfectly draped in Chanel.
2. A design collaboration - Seriously, maybe ‘Ye is getting designer pointers on how to construct the perfect little black leather pants or a Kanye West hula hoop bag of his very own.
3. Halloween - Will more people dress up as KimYe or Lagerfeld? They are either betting on that or drafting their fashion fantasy leagues.
4. Trash talking - Both men are known for being outspoken when it comes to shit they don’t like…maybe they had an hour long trash talk session about trends they want to see vanish, similar to the Twitter rant Kanye went on earlier in the summer.
5. Being human - Because why can’t two super famous men with an 100 year age difference and a language barrier sit down for an impromptu lunch and talk about the weather? Oh.