If you don’t know who Trinidad Jame$ is, you gon’ learn today.
The “All Gold Everything” rapper reigning from Atlanta’s greater area by way of Trinidad (hence the name) has been on the radar of hip-hop heads for a few short months, but after dropping his new mixtape Don’t Be S.A.F.E. (Sensitive As Fuck Everyday), Trinidad Jame$ may be Georgia’s next contender.
A lover of fashion and connoisseur of everything gold, Trinidad Jame$, who arrived to America when he was a young child, always considered himself to be different.
Boasting the confidence equivalent of any hip-hop veteran and the style of a hood Parisian prince (if that exists), Trinidad Jame$ unique style and southern charm will have you spending an hour on YouTube watching all of his videos.
If it seems like Trinidad Jame$ burst onto the scene virtually overnight, he kind of has.
The “Gold On My Mac Book” rapper has only been rapping for a little under a year, but one thing he’s been doing forever is staying fly in the latest fashions, flexin’, and finessin’.
GlobalGrind got wind of Trinidad Jame$ in early October, but after A$AP Rocky brought out him out during his Atlanta show Wednesday night, we realized there’s no reason why everyone shouldn’t know him.
So we decided to round up 10 reasons why everyone should be listening to his Don’t Be S.A.F.E. mixtape.
If my presumptions are correct, 2013 will be Trinidad Jame$’ break out year.
If you don’t believe me, just watch!
Check out the 10 reasons why you and all your friends should be listening to Trinidad Jame$ below!
1. His new mixtape, Don’t Be S.A.F.E. (Sensitive As Fuck Everyday) is pretty thorough.
2. He gives absolutely no f*cks, so f*ck with him.
3. He undoubtedly has the trillest grill since Ol’ Dirty Bastard. RIP ODB
4. He’s a gold connoisseur.
5. He’s cool with T.I.
6. He has a passion for fashion.
7. He made his side bitch his main bitch, cause his main hoe wasn’t feeling him no more. Talk about switching the game up.
8. He can hold his own with A$AP Rocky and the A$AP Mob.
9. He has a pit bull puppy, and who doesn’t love puppies?
10. He’s doing it big for his homeland. Big ups to Trinidad.