Twitter is the perfect outlet for celebrities to show us their true colors, but some more than others make sure they don’t hold back.
While some keep their pages very filtered, there are others who aren’t afraid to tell their fans as well as their haters how they really feel.
K. Michelle is a prime example of someone who doesn’t hide who she is, considering she stirred up controversy on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, and faces a lot of backlash on Twitter.
She’s made headlines in the past for her tweets after cursing out Karlie Redd from L&HH, as well as after rumored ex-boo J.R. Smith dissed her Twitter.
As of recently, K. got into it with one of her enemy’s husbands, Rasheeda’s husband Kirk, and the beef brought out the famous side of her that’s full of clever comebacks.
She tweeted at him:
Ouch! Men better watch out before K. Michelle comes at their manhood!
This isn’t the only time K. has put her mind in a tweet when it comes to the haters, and she’s put out some of her best material online.
Check out some of her best one-liner tweets below!
1. K. Michelle tweets a response to a thirsty fan:
2. K. Michelle responds to a fan who negatively compared her to Keyshia Cole:
3. K. Michelle goes to war with co-star Karlie Redd while they both try to expose the other:
4. K. Michelle faces a hater head-on on the social network:
5. J.R. Smith breaks ties with K. via Twitter, and she responds:
6. K. Michelle addresses another hater, and makes sure to bring up their mother:
7. K. Michelle doesn’t hesitate to say what Stevie Wonder thinks of another one of haters:
8. K. Michelle tweets out one of her one-liners:
9. Is this another shot at a certain NBA player?