There’s a hidden gem in the basketball world and his name is Danny Green, aka #4 on the San Antonio Spurs.
With the upcoming NBA Finals game against the Miami Heat tonight, we have to shine some light on this wonderful, handsome, talented, etc. basketball player. Did you check his ten million three-pointers during Game 4?
So we’re breaking it down and bringing you the 4-1-1 on Danny Green.
Kenya wit the kids…Dedication of the Spurs Reading & Learning Center at Wheatley MS http://t.co/l8MMRi3beI
— Danny Green (@DGreen_14) June 12, 2013
- Name: Danny Green
- Age: 25
- Birthday: June 27, 1987
- Hometown: North Babylon, New York
- High school: North Babylon, St. Mary’s
- College: UNC – Chapel Hill
Life’s a gamble…not always about the cards you’re dealt, but how you play em…
— Danny Green (@DGreen_14) April 8, 2013
Fun facts as a ‘Tar Heel’ at UNC:
* In his senior year, Green was selected to be a member of the ACC’s All-Defensive Team.
* He was part of the 2009 national championship team’s starting five. Green logged a solid overall final four performance with 18 total points, including six made three-pointers, six rebounds, five assists, three blocks, and one steal.
* He’s the only Tar Heel ever to have 1,000 points (1,368), 500 rebounds (590), 200 assists (256), 100 blocks (155) and 100 steals (160)
Win as a team lose as a team…back to drawing board
— Danny Green (@DGreen_14) June 10, 2013
Keep your eye on Danny tonight!