Blue Ivy Carter has to be one of the hottest celeb babies in the public eye, ever. It took us a while to see her, but once we did, we fell in love.
Not only is B.I.C. the daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z, in our eyes she’ll be a role model for Kim and Kanye’s new bundle of joy, North West.
Since GG loves lists, it only made sense to compile the ‘Top 13 Things Blue Ivy Could Teach North West.’
1) Hair — Always keep your hair on point, fried, dyed and laid to the side, because you never know when the papz are around (bows are pretty).
2) Facial expressions – keep it simple and create a signature look that they’ll always remember.
3) Feet – your feet should NEVER touch the ground (shoes should be matching mommy’s).
4) Attitude – be a daddy’s girl; he will treat you like a princess.
5) Kisses – only let mommy and daddy kiss you on the cheek in public.
6) Grandma – let grandma spoil you rotten; she will be your best friend.
7) Pacifiers – pacifiers are only acceptable when necessary.
8) Boats – boats are fun…no crying allowed!
9) Blankets – blankies are the best…get one and don’t ever let it go.
10) My daddy made me my own song, so your daddy should too.
11) Own tutus/get a director’s chair with your initials on it (see mine).
12) Rock cool kicks (I wear Timbs and sneakers).
13) Act like you know how to do things; it’s cute (I “play” Uno).