As if we weren’t already obsessed enough with Miley Cyrus’ new sense of style, it turns out Miley is putting in work on her own terms – not depending on any stylist to keep her decked out in the finest.
In her latest (and probably most fun, to date) interview with Harper’s Bazaar, Miley is letting it all hang out of her Louis Vuitton purse, and her unabashed playfulness just made us love her even more.
Miley sat down with Harper’s Bazaar executive editor Laura Brown, (yep, the same one who got a look at Elmo’s wardrobe) for the fashion mag’s online video series “The Look.”
And just when you think you know all things Miley, she hits us off with some new knowledge, particularly on her sense of style.
We learned a few things about the former Disney gal, but most notably:
1. Miley is actually 45, but like…DUH, right? (*disclaimer, this is a joke made in the video.)
2. She shops for a majority of her clothes on her own time on her own dime.
3. She doesn’t fall asleep to the sweet nothings Liam whispers in her ear, she reads fashion blogs every single night.
4. She has grills for every occasion. “I got three. This is my chic one because it only has the top.” She then switches it out with another set and says, “This is my plain gold. This is when I’m trying to be chill. I’m trying to blend in.”
5. That glorious head of hair is not moving, not even with a fashion fan on full blast.
Check out the video above to witness with your own eyes the grill variation that resides in Miley’s Louis bag.