There’s only one word to describe professional pole dancers and strippers – magical.
Our favorite bad gal, Rihanna, recently released the mesmerizing visuals to her Unapologetic single “Pour It Up.” The video is nothing short of amazing, and it features professional pole dancer Nicole “The Pole” Williams (pictured above).
Despite the stigma of pole dancing and stripping, the fact of the matter is that pole dancing is a legitimate sport and being a “good stripper” takes a great deal of skill (and upper body strength).
In honor of Rihanna’s stripper-inspired music video and all of the professional pole dancers around the world, GlobalGrind decided to round up the 12 most important pole dancing videos you’ll ever need to watch.
Take about 20 minutes out of your day, and watch all the pole dancing glory down below.
1. Nicole “The Pole” Williams – Professional Pole Dancer
2. Exotic Dancer Duo “Magic & Spyda”- Pole-A-Thon Competition
3. Bendy Kate & Sarah Scott – Miss Pole Dance UK 2012 “Doubles” Winners
4. Jenyne Butterfly – Dances To Florence + The Machine’s “Dog Days Are Over” At 2011 Pole Convention
5. Michelle Stanek – 2012 U.S. Pole Dance Champion
6. Professional Pole Dancer dancing to Usher’s “OMG”
7. “Gucci & Infinity”- Club Onyx Pole-A-Thon Winners
8. “Amari & Gypsy” – Pole-A-Thon Competition
9. Professional Pole Dancer dancing to Johnny Rain
10. Professional Pole Dancer dancing to Ludacris & R. Kelly’s “Representin”
11. Strippers Dancing to “In Space” For Diplo’s “Set It Off” Video
12. Natasha Wang – 2012 U.S. Pole Dance Championship