Can’t stop, won’t stop.
The “Wrecking Ball” singer took over NBC’s Today Show with little people and backup dancers dressed as giant mushrooms and rainbows. The 20-year-old has managed to make headlines every day consistently for the past two months.
Whether it’s for twerking at the VMAs, her MTV documentary, or raunchy Terry Richardson pictures, Miley’s “strategic hot mess movement” has bombarded our lives, and she’s here to stay.
Miley’s forthcoming album, Bangerz, drops tomorrow, October 8th. Check out Miley’s performance below.
1. Miley Cyrus Super-Fan Waiting For Her To Perform On The Today ShowSource:Splash 1 of 11
2. Wonder If Her Kids Knew She Flew To NYC To See MileySource:Splash 2 of 11
3. BFFs For MileySource:Splash 3 of 11
4. The Line Of Miley Fans Started Before The Sun RoseSource:Splash 4 of 11
5. Not Sure If Miley Swings Both Ways, But This Girl Is Hoping SoSource:Splash 5 of 11
6. Turnt Up With Three Signs For MileySource:Splash 6 of 11
7. Hot Pink Tights For MileySource:Splash 7 of 11
8. Miley For LifeSource:Splash 8 of 11
9. Yes, Somewhere In America, Miley Cyrus is STILL Twerkin'Source:Splash 9 of 11
10. Salvia Is So 2012, Sorry BroSource:Splash 10 of 11
11. Perez Hilton's Cousin Is Out There Eaaarly!!!Source:Splash 11 of 11
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty