Oh, you’re not ready to start thinking about Halloween costumes? So what you’re really saying is that you want to be a “sexy kitty” for the 5th year in a row? No. We will have none of that, not when there are perfectly easy-to-put-together ‘fits waiting for you to explore.
That’s where we come in. Ever since
made her debut on the music scene, she’s practically made it her career goal to become someone’s Katy Perry Halloween costume every single year. First, we all wanted to be a “California Gurl” in candy themed everything, then it was all about the ‘ 90s inspired look from “Last Friday Night,” and alas, now we are ready to “ Roar.”
The video starts out with Katy trapped in her travel gear, but as she gained the trust of the jungle, and the confidence that came with it, Katy stripped down and
transformed into the Queen of the Jungle.
Check out some tips to mastering the look below.
We recommend staying away from grass skirts and instead opting for banana leaf skirts. (More jungle authentic).
A lei can double as both a belt and a crown, or a couple of flowers in the hair will do.
In the video, Katy sports laced up legs, but she’s barefoot. Please avoid this. There are plenty of lace up sandals on the market.
She’s in the jungle, so of course she’s bronze. Dust some bronzer on for good measure.
Check out the “Roar” video below to get into the mood, and shop the costume with one click below.
40 photos Launch gallery
1 of 40
1. Chrissy Teigen glams it up "Toddlers and Tiaras" style for Heidi Klum's annual Halloween bash!
2 of 40
2. Even the Obamas get in on the Halloween fun!
3 of 40
3. Amber Rose goes all out and totally nails this Slash look!
4 of 40
4. Classy! Kate Upton nails her Marilyn Monroe look.
5 of 40
5. Guess who? Heidi Klum nails it again.
6 of 40
6. Al Roker goes royal, dressing up as Prince Harry for a special Halloween episode of the "Today" show.
7 of 40
7. Bethenny Frankel looks super cute in her Hello Kitty Costume at TAO.
8 of 40
8. Tyson Beckford plays G.I. Joe at Heidi Klum's party.
9 of 40
9. Christina Milian mixes up something good in her ultra bright Halloween costume!
10 of 40
10. JWoww opts for geek chic as she hosts a Halloween bash in Vegas.
11 of 40
11. Scott Disick goes "American Psycho" for his Halloween bash.
12 of 40
12. Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan team up for a Halloween episode of their show!
13 of 40
13. Miranda Kerr shows some leg in her fierce ring master costume!
14 of 40
14. Kerr flashes a smile to the paparazzi before heading in to a New York City Halloween party.
15 of 40
15. Kim Kardashian and her bestie Jonathan Cheban team up for this adorable and awesome two-person Halloween costume.
16 of 40
16. Melissa Francis, Jenna Wolfe, Lester Holt, Amy Roebuck and Janice Huff kill it with this Kardashian Klan costume!
17 of 40
17. Kim Kardashian swaps her legs for a tail fin at the 2nd Annual Midori Green Halloween Party.
18 of 40
18. Argh! Fergie hits the town in this adorable pirate costume.
19 of 40
19. Doutzen Kroes shows off her curves in a sexy latex cat suit for Heidi Klum's 12th Annual Halloween Party!
20 of 40
20. Brad Goreski channels his inner grandma at 2010's Lanvin Halloween Extravaganza.
21 of 40
21. Ready for take off! Blake Lively goes flight attendant chic at SVEDKA Vodka's Adult Playground event.
22 of 40
22. Ashley Greene and her "Twilight" co-stars dress-up and party down at TAO.
23 of 40
23. Kellan Lutz swoops in and joins Ash on the red carpet at TAO.
24 of 40
24. Mrs. Officer! Kristin Cavallari clowns around in this confusing - but cute - costume.
25 of 40
25. Anne Hathaway is a vision in an amazing Pharaoh costume.
26 of 40
26. Heidi Klum plays no games when it comes to Halloween!
27 of 40
27. Jason Biggs is weirdly precious as Dorothy from "The Wizard Of Oz."
28 of 40
28. Rebecca Minkoff rocked the hell out of this Frida Kahlo look.
29 of 40
29. Zac Posen donned this devilish look at Heidi Klum's infamous Halloween party.
30 of 40
30. Dame Dash kept his costume simple. Maybe too simple...
31 of 40
31. Ice T sported a mad scientist costume to Heidi's 11th Annual Halloween Party.
32 of 40
32. Medic? Coco Austin let it all hang out in her nurses costume!
33 of 40
33. Seriously. Heidi Klum goes ALL out!
34 of 40
34. We're not sure what she was going for here, but it. is. awesome!
35 of 40
35. How spot on was she?!
36 of 40
36. Meow! Ashanti sported this feisty leopard get-up one Hollywood Halloween!
37 of 40
37. Nicole Trunfio makes the most perfect little pixie, doesn't she?!
38 of 40
38. Bow Down! Heidi Klum went all out in all gold for this look.
39 of 40
39. Jay Manuel is barely recognizable in his devil costume at Heidi Klum's Halloween party!
40 of 40
40. This may be the best devil costume we've seen yet.