It looks like there’s another zombie like drug scene… and this sh*t is cray!
Last year, bath salts became a huge epidemic in the United States after cases of people eating human flesh while hooked on the drug surfaced, and now there’s another one on the loose and we have everything you need to know about it!
Krokodil, which is as horrible as it sounds, has become an epidemic in Russia over the past 10 years since it originated, is now making its way over to the U.S.
- The drug is nicknamed “cannibal heroin” since it literally eats your flesh from the inside out and turns users into zombies as their skin goes into reptile mode.
- After cases popped up in Arizona and Chicago, it is said that the drug has already hit New York, and is said to be ten times cheaper than heroin.
- It is made by mixing codeine with gasoline or even oil, which are boiled together before they are injected into the user’s skin.
- The drug supposedly causes the user’s blood vessels to burst, which will leave their skin green and scaly, just like a crocodile.
- With a quarter of a million people approximately hooked on the drug, there have been over 30,000 deaths reported from it.
This drug is some serious business! Be careful out there, folks unless the “Walking Dead” look is what you’re going for.