Friends and family are still trying to deal with the pain and sorrow of losing 2-year-old Tyrese Robert Doohen, the son of Adrian Peterson who was beat to death by his caretaker.
And a week after Tyrese’s death, more details about his relationship with his Minnesota Vikings father and his mother are coming to light.
Ty, as he was called, was raised by his mother Ann ‘Ashley’ Doohen in South Dakota and according to reports, Peterson wasn’t sure he was the boy’s father until the toddler was in the hospital.
Doohen’s boyfriend, Joey Patterson, now faces aggravated assault and aggravated battery charges after beating on the toddler so severely, he had to be hospitalized. Those charges will likely be increased to murder since the boy was taken off life support on Friday.
Since last week, Doohen has posted many photos of the toddler on Facebook, expressing appreciation for the outpour of support her family has received.
We send our condolences to Peterson and Doohen’s families. May “Ty” rest in peace.
1. Adrian Peterson's son, Adrian Peterson Jr., visits him at training camp.
2. Adrian Peterson Jr. joins his dad, Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson, on the red carpet.
3. Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson gives his son, Adrian, a kiss on the field.
4. Adrian Jr. meets the Vikings running backs coach, James Saxon.
5. Little Adrian riding around and getting it in his red car.
6. NFL Star Adrian Peterson tweeted this picture of his son: "Dear Adidas Inc, Adrian Peterson Jr is willing to discuss a possible partnership. Contact me if interested. Hahaha"
7. Adrian Peterson Jr. is ready for war.
8. Adrian Peterson Jr. follows in his dad's footsteps.
SOURCE Daily Mail | PHOTO CREDIT: Facebook