Diddy‘s Revolt TV premieres tonight, Monday, October 22 at 8pm, and it’s gearing up to spark a revolution in television. The new music network is only on two cable providers as of now – Time Warner and Comcast – but will soon be on more TV boxes than a little.
So as excited as we are for Revolt, we got to thinking… Since Diddy invented the remix, what shows would we like to see Puffy put his classic Bad Boy spin on?
Check out our selection below.
The Price Is Right:
On the classic Price Is Right, contestants try to guess the correct cost of various household items for a chance to win big prizes as they swing the wheel.
On Diddy’s version, contestants try to guess the correct price of the luxurious things rappers rap about, for a chance at a showcase showdown after spinning a giant replica of a spinning car rim.
The Fresh Prince:
The original Fresh Prince featured Will Smith moving out of the hood to live with his aunty and uncle in Bel-Air.
On Diddy’s remix, Jaden gets sent back to West Philly to learn how to keep it trill.
A cartoon about the adventures of a group of kids who are in love with Reptar and get terrorized by their big cousin Angelica.
Diddy’s remix would focus on Angelica, who had a baby as a teen and is now forced to be a 30-year- old grandmother. We can call it Rugrats of my Own.
Seinfeld is about four friends and the silly things that happen to regular people every day in New York City.
Diddy’s remix would be about 4 black friends and the over the top antics that happen when you live check to check in the Big Apple.
Sabrina, The Teenage Witch
The original is about a 16-year-old teenage girl who finds out she’s a witch.
Revolt’s version would be about a 16-year-old who discovers she has no phucks to give, only to discover she comes from a long line of bitches. We’ll call this Sabrina, The Teenage Bitch. Her sidekick will be a talking pit bull with Tyler, The Creator as the voice.
In 1994, Tia and Tamera showed us that separated at birth could be very entertaining if you add in a teeny bopper singer to play the annoying next door neighbor.
We want Diddy to remix this show and add one: by letting his twins and his daughter Chance have their own show based around all the adventures they can have in the Bad Boy and Revolt offices. Let one of those Mindless Behavior boys play the neighbor and we can call this one Sister, Sister, Sister!
Back in the day, Brandy had a hit show called Moesha about the life of a teenager growing up in Los Angeles.
How about we keep all the fun of the original Moesha and just pop in Cassie to play the lead role? It could be a hit.
This hit NBC show focused on the lives, lovers and laughs of 6 friends living in New York City.
On Puffy’s remix, we’d take these 6 friends uptown to Harlem, throw in some blacks and Latinos, change Rachel’s name to Rashida and then change the name of the show to Homies. We’d have a hit on our hands.
This show starred Charles S Dutton, who played a garbage man named Roc Emerson, who tried to balance the pressures of work with the everyday crises of family life in an effort to do what he thinks is best for his wife and kids.
Let’s just throw Hov on it. Have a whole show around the things that Jay Z does trying to raise his family, as he and his wife climb from millionaires to billionaires. That could work. If Jay Z doesn’t want to get down with this idea, we’ll settle for Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
1. Beach Goddess! Cassie And Her Amazing Bikini Body.
2. Cassie Snaps A Sexy Mirror Selfie.
3. Cassie Flashes Her Curves While Playing Ping Pong.
4. Oh! Cassie Puckers Up In Her Bathing Suit.
5. Cassie Is A Cutie.
6. Cassie And Good Friend Adrienne Bailon Cuddle Up For A Pic!
7. Good Life! Cassie Catches Rays By The Pool.
8. Gorgeous! Cassie Teases The Camera With A Selfie.
9. Flashing Lights! Cassie Does A Double Take.
10. Look Back At It! Cassie Gets Flirty.
11. Bike Chick! Cassie Posted Up Looking Fly As Usual.
12. Happy Girls Are The Prettiest! Cassie Enjoying Life.
13. Cassie Poses For A Quick Flick!
14. Cassie And Draya Are Two Bad Chicks.
15. Legs! Cassie Boo'd Up With Diddy.
16. Model Fab! Cassie Working The Camera.
17. Damn Cassie!
18. A Red Bikini Wearing Cassie!
19. Hot Bod! Cassie Flaunts Her Ridiculous Figure.
20. Pool Lovin'! Cassie Relaxes With A Glass Of Wine.
21. A Half-Shaved Head Cassie...Killin' It!
22. Cassie Rockin' Red Lips!
23. Back It Up! Cassie And A Model Friend On Set.
24. Vacation Mode. Cassie Lookin' Fab!
25. Cassie Modeling For Forever21.
26. Cassie Sneaks In A Hot Pic!
27. Cassie Looking Chic.
28. Shine Bright! Cassie Being Playful.
29. Aww! Cassie Being A Sweetie and Sexy At The Same Time!
30. Cassie Shows Off Her Amazing Skin.
31. Cassie Is A Fine A*s Girl!
32. Cassie Flaunts Her Signature Hair Style.
33. Ridin' Around, Gettin' It! Cassie Is Fierce.
34. Ciroc Girl! Cassie Representing For Her Man Diddy.
35. What A Babe! Cassie Smiling.
36. Cassie Posing For Esquire Magazine.
37. Cassie Having A Sexy Moment With A Friend.
38. Cake! Cassie Taking A Dip.
39. Baddie! Cassie In An All While Bathing Suit.
40. Cassie Rocking A Dope Outfit.
41. Beautiful! Cassie Is Glowing.
PHOTO CREDIT: Tumblr, UPN, WENN