Ballin’ rapper proved his love for his fiancée and fellow reality star Jim Jones Chrissy Lampkin by getting a portrait of her face tattooed on his arm!
But no one said these two, who star in the VH1 series, would ever be conventional. Remember when Chrissy proposed to her boo in front of America, to which he replied “I’m wit you?” Yeah, we do too. Nevertheless, we think Jim’s tattoo is the perfect way to show affection to his boo. Chrissy & Mr. Jones,
Whatever you think about couple tattoos, you have to admit: it’s pretty badass to get something so permanent on your body in an effort to express your adulation.
So because we are feeling all romantic today, we rounded up celebrities who’ve taken their love to the next level by getting tatted up in their lover’s honor (unfortunately, most of them did not last – but that’s another post for another day). Take a look below and enjoy!
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Celebrities Who Proved Their Love By Getting Couple Tattoos (PHOTOS)
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Talk about love. Nick Cannon proved his love by getting a massive tattoo of his wife Mariah Carey's name on his back.
1 of 11
2. Nas and Kelis were once hip-hop royalty. The "Illmatic" rapper showed his affection by getting a huge tattoo on his forearm of the "Milkshake" singer.
2 of 11
3. Kobe proved his love for his wife Vanessa by getting her name emblazoned on his arm.
3 of 11
4. Before their 2008 nuptials, Bey & Jay got matching number 4 tattoos on their wedding fingers.
4 of 11
5. Professional soccer player David Beckham decided to "spice" up his relationship by getting his wife Victoria Beckham's name tatted on his hand.
5 of 11
6. Levi Johnston was once young in love with Bristol Palin, so much so, that he inked her first name on his ring finger. Too bad these two did not last.
6 of 11
7. We all know that Kelly Ripa loves her man, not only does she dote over him on her daily show "Live With Kelly & Michael," but she got his name tatted on her ankle.
7 of 11
8. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are smokin' hot and are expecting their second child. Megan proved her love to her hubby by tatting his name on her body.
8 of 11
9. This seemed like a match made in heaven. Although both have divorced and since moved on, we wonder if Marc ever got his tattoo with Jenn's name lasered off his wrist?
9 of 11
10. Chris Brown and Rihanna not only share a past, but they also share a love for ink. The two displayed their once budding relationship by getting matching cascading star tattoos.
10 of 11
11. Christina Aguilera got "I am my beloved and my beloved is mine" to commemorate her love for her then-hubby, Jordan Bratman. The two are now divorced and co-parenting their son.
11 of 11