Just last week, Eminem released a sneak peek of his new “Rap God” music video. As promised, the “Asshole” rapper released the video on Thanksgiving Eve.
The colorful Rich Lee-directed visual features Eminem in what appears to be a shiny leather suit and dark sunshades. The video was shot at Detroit’s Russell Industrial Center.
Now that Em released the “Rap God” video, fans are patiently waiting for the release of “The Monster” video featuring Rihanna.
Eminem’s MMLP2 is currently the second highest-selling album of 2013, with over a million copies sold. Watch Em’s new video up top.
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem - fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the "Sing For the Moment" video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn't rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem's durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15