Being a rich, sexy, (and did I mention rich), celebrity in Hollywood, there’s lots of temptation that may be hard to avoid.
People throw themselves at celebrities everyday, just to get a piece of the pie. But don’t place all the blame on the groupies, the celebrities who succumb to the temptations are just as guilty.
Most of the world would say that if they were cheated on, they would leave their partner in the blink of an eye. But believe it or not, there are some people who decide to stick by they’re mate, not matter what.
Stars like Fergie have shown us that despite what anyone else in the world has to say, they will stick by they’re spouse through thick, thin, and infidelity.
Check out our gallery of these ride-or-die couples who’ve stuck it out despite infidelities:
1. Kobe Bryant issued an expensive apology when he was caught cheating on wife Vanessa Bryant back in 2003, $4 millions to be exact. The couple is still together 10 years later.
2. David Letterman came clean about his infidelity on his late night show, and his wife Regina Lasko has stayed by his side through it all.
3. Despite his famous sexting scandal, Huma Abedin has remained loyal to husband and forrmer US represenative Anthony Weiner.
4. Kristen Stewart broke Twi-hearts everywhere when she was caught cheating on boyfriend and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson with the films director. But in true vampire love fashion, R Patz took K. Stew back after the scandal.
5. Ludacris' latest infidelities has produced a child, but longtime girlfriend Eudoxie has forgiven the rapper and is even considering tying the knot soon.
6. David Boreanaz claims that cheating on his Playboy Playmate wife Jaime Bergman was actually a bonding experience for the couple.
7. Just after announcing his engagement to Gabrielle Union, Dwayne Wade announced that he was having a child with a woman who isn't longtime girlfriend Gabby. Despite the new baby on the way, Gabrielle accepted Wades wedding proposal.
8. In 2012, Fergie revealed to Oprah that since husband Josh Duhmel cheated on her with a stripper, it has made their love "deeper."
9. In 1995, Hugh Grant was arrested for picking up a prostitute name Divine Brown, while dating British star Elizabeth Hurley. Hurley forgave him and they continued to date for several years before splitting in 2000.
10. Former President Bill Clinton is infamous for his affair with Monica Lewinsky, but former first lady Hilary Clinton stayed by his side.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty