The 2014 Grammys go down this Sunday, and we have no idea what’s going to happen.
Well, that’s not really true. No, we are not psychics, but we’ve been down this road before: we’ve seen and documented many Grammy Awards, so we know the trends.
We covered it all.
Here are our 14 Grammy predictions for this Sunday’s show.
Folks, these WILL HAPPEN.
1. Taylor Swift will win the Album of the Year Grammy, and she will be, like, totally shocked.
2. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis will take home the Rap Album of the Year award, beating out Kanye West, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Drake.
3. And Black Twitter will then “tear this muthafucka up.”
4. During his acceptance speech, Macklemore will take the time out to remind you, again, how tolerant of gay people he is.
(WHAT A SWELL GUY)
5. Kendrick Lamar performing with Imagine Dragons is going to be the worst shit ever. OK, that’s a lil harsh. It will be the worst shit since Bruno Mars, Sting and Rihanna’s Bob Marley tribute at last year’s Grammys.
6. Kendrick Lamar and Drake are going to have their own Chris-Brown-and-RiRi-kissing-at-the-VMAs moment.
7. Grammys gonna find a way to give Adele another award.
8. 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa will battle it out for worst dressed.
9. Daft Punk will win an award, and we will be totally baffled by their acceptance speech.
10. K. Michelle will boycott the Grammys by scheduling a Livestream while the Grammys are airing.
11. There will be over 15 Rihanna side eye shots.
12. LL Cool J will make an “Accidental Racist” joke. It will be terrible. (STILL, DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER).
13. Lorde will win a Grammy, and Kanye West will surprise everyone by going on stage, yanking the microphone out of her hand and announcing: “Yo Lorde, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Miley has one of the best videos of all time…”
14. Beyonce will slay.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Giphy
1. Paris Hilton bares a little skin to celebrate with Diddy.
2. Ashley Benson Celebrates At the Delta Pre-Grammy Party.
3. Lorde Celebrates At the Delta Pre-Grammy Party.
4. Anna Kendrick Celebrates At the Delta Pre-Grammy Party.
5. Hilary Duff Celebrates At the Delta Pre-Grammy Party.
6. Diddy takes the bottle to the head at his Pre-Grammy party.
7. Ne-Yo was on the scene celebrating with Diddy.
8. Paris Hilton has a wardrobe change.