The busty beauty teamed with Vogue Magazine to throw the ultimate Super Bowl party with New York City’s most notable football affiliates for a spread titled, “We’ve Got Game.”
For the shoot, Vogue paired Kate Upton with faces like Prince Amukamara, Steve Weatherford, D’Brickashaw Ferguson, Victor Cruz, Vincent Piazza, Tracey Morgan, Jason Biggs, Woody Johnson, Michael Strahan, Jimmy Fallon and more, in the Mario Testino-lensed shoot.
Check out the snaps from the Vogue February 2014 issue in the gallery below; we’re a fan of this juxtaposition of high fashion and football!
1. Kate Upton joins the team for Vogue Magazine.Source:Vogue 1 of 7
2. Their uniform...and her's.Source:Vogue 2 of 7
3. Who said football and fashion don't pair well?Source:Vogue 3 of 7
4. Oh. Hey Victor Cruz....Source:Vogue 4 of 7
5. Swerve.Source:Vogue 5 of 7
6. Important meetings...or photo shoots that look like them.Source:Vogue 6 of 7
7. Mike and Kate!Source:Vogue 7 of 7
BONUS:, take a look at Kate Upton’s touch down dance that reminds us of her infamous Cat Daddy.
PHOTO CREDIT: Vogue