In the upcoming sci-fi flick Divergent, Shailene Woodley plays Tris, a girl who must fight to find her place in a society that’s conspiring against her and others who don’t fit in. And last night at the book-turned-movie’s Los Angeles premiere, she stood out from the crowd yet again, but for all the right reasons.
With her co-star Theo James in tow, Shailene hit the red carpet in an Elie Saab Couture gown that was shimmering with bronze and gold. Five out of five gold stars for you, Shailene!
But she wasn’t the only one to wow us last night. Zoe Kravitz made an appearance in a lace and satin Balenciaga Spring 2014 dress, Ellie Goulding took the plunge with a sequined minidress, and Kiernan Shipka almost stole the spotlight in Valentino. And then there was Jaden Smith.
Our sentiments exactly, Jaden.
Check out the gallery to see who else rocked the red carpet.
PHOTO CREDIT: GETTY
"Divergent" Premiere Red Carpet (PHOTOS)
1. Pia Mia wore her signature bandana, this time dressing it up a bit with a blue two-piece suit.
1 of 12
2. Ellie Goulding's sequined minidress had a low v-neck and high shoulder pads.
2 of 12
3. Shailene Woodley shimmered in Elie Saab.
3 of 12
4. Kate Winslet showed off her post-baby body in Safiyaa.
4 of 12
5. Jaden Smith stopped to smile for the photogs.
5 of 12
6. Zoe Kravitz was head-to-toe in Balenciaga.
6 of 12
7. Theo James was dapper in Dolce & Gabbana.
7 of 12
8. Ashley Judd followed in Shailene's footsteps, wearing Elie Saab to the premiere.
8 of 12
9. Miles Teller deserves an honorable mention for his teal suit.
9 of 12
10. Kiernan Shipka's Valentino romper was pleated perfection.
10 of 12
11. No scandal here, Bellamy Young was all smiles at the "Divergent" premiere.
11 of 12
12. Bella Thorne in a Franziska Fox skirt and top.
12 of 12