Yep, we’re blaming Drake for this one.
Back in February, the “Worst Behavior “rapper announced during a show at New Orleans’ House of Blues that Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter V was coming out on May 5 (5/5 for Carter V. Get it?)
Well, now it looks like that won’t be the date anymore.
NeverNotDopeTV caught up with Wayne’s manager Cortez Bryant last week. The interviewer asked about the date and Cortez said: “No…you’ll see.”
“I’m not going to release that date ’til I really, really, really know when it really, really, really is.”
Check out the short interview below.
1. Nicki & Wayne On The Set Of "Senile"
2. Duck Lip With Weezy
4. Throw It Back...Alley Cat
5. Look Nick, No Hands.
7. More Kisses
8. Hugs Not Drugs
9. Chivalry Ain't Dead
10. Nicki Working It Out For Wayne
11. Tunechi Can't Handle It
12. Nicki & Wayne Performing
13. Selfies In Vegas
14. Aren't They So Cute?
15. Sweet Kisses
16. All Love At YMCMB
17. Backstage Madness
18. Nicki & Wayne Get Up Close & Personal
19. So Cute.
20. Wayne Has The Sweetest Smile.
23. Super Throwback
24. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne clubbing it up.