So, peep this–there’s no need to splurge on a single pair of super expensive sunnies this season. Nope, not when you can find an affordable option that are still a sight for sore eyes.
Good sunglasses are hard to come by, and even harder to keep up with–we’ve lost plenty of pairs to know this. Now that you’ve bid winter adieu, chances are you still can’t find the ones your oversized bag must’ve swallowed up between seasons, because they’re just nowhere to be found (curse you, carryalls). That’s where we come in.
It might be raining right now here in New York, but the sun will come out tomorrow (or next week, says the weather forecast), and just like you, we want to be warm-weather ready. Luckily, we’ve already taken the stress out of the sunglasses shopping to round up a few pairs you won’t want to turn a blind eye to, all for under $150. From Marc Jacobs to Nasty Gal, Clubmasters to cat eyes, there’s a pair for whatever your frame of mind.
In the mood to throw some shade and catch some rays? Click the pic up top to shop all 50 of our picks.
1. Rih shows off her hot pink nails and hot ass body.
2. Channeling her inner-mermaid.
3. Rih knows all about deep diving.
4. The calm before her tattoo storm.
5. Slicked back and in control.
6. Bad Gal Rih knows how to arch and point.
7. Gone with the wind fabulous.
8. Rih tells us all to look back at it.
9. Rih and her assistant Jenn Rosales chug their cervezas under water.
10. Soaking in the sun.
11. Selfie in the sun.
12. We spot our fave good girl gone bad.
13. Blurred Lines.
14. Perfect day for a perfect girl.
15. Arms crossed and one with the sun.
16. Rihanna knows how to whip her hair back and forth.