Uh oh. Looks like Karrueche Tran may be in trouble with the BeyHive.
The 106 & Park host was reliving the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, which had occurred the night before, by counting down “All The Things Blue Ivy Thought During The VMAs,” when Karrueche came for Blue Ivy’s perfect little ‘fro.
“I really did wake up like this, because my parents never comb my hair,” she said. “Sorry, Blue! I love you!”
It wasn’t long before Beyonce’s loyal fans caught wind of the comments Tran made about hip-pop’s heir to the throne, bashing her on Twitter and Instagram.
Karrueche took to Twitter to clear things up, saying she only made the comments because they were written into the script.
Unfortunately for her, the BeyHive weren’t buying it and the barrage of mean comments continued. Now she knows…
VIDEO CREDIT: Instagram
17 photos Launch gallery
1 of 17
1. LOL! King Cairo looks a little surprised by the camera.
2 of 17
2. You ain't got love for Blue?
3 of 17
3. Tunechi! Neal Carter shows off his dreadlocks while posing with his dad and curly-haired big bro.
4 of 17
4. The Bash! As if to say "I'm so freakin' awesome."
5 of 17
5. North West in all of her wild child glory.
6 of 17
6. Hey Rocket Man, we love your 'fro, dude.
7 of 17
7. Joso, in case you ain't know so!
8 of 17
8. Cree's buns are super adorable.
9 of 17
9. Violet Nash asking a friend about his missing locks...
10 of 17
10. Egypt shows off his wild hair on the beach with his mom, Alicia Keys.
11 of 17
11. Little Cali's curly bun is everything.
12 of 17
12. Reggie Bush and his little girl enjoying some time together.
13 of 17
13. Kenzo Lee Hounsou on his first day of school.
14 of 17
15 of 17
15. Say Cheese! Major & Romelo holding down the A.
16 of 17
16. Little Laiyah is going to kill the modeling game one day.
17 of 17
17. The beautiful daughters of P. Diddy in all of their braided glory.