, and apparently, Sosa does too. Kanye West
Chief Keef previewed his latest collaboration with ‘Ye on Instagram, which is titled “Nobody.” Now, we have the single artwork. The two Chicagoans linked up last year for Kanye’s polarizing Yeezus album and have decided to give their unlikely partnership another go.
We’re still patiently waiting for Kanye’s
Yeezus follow-up album. The “All Of The Lights” rapper has been heavy in the studio, and is reportedly almost finished with his new album. The album has no release date, but we’re told Kanye’s planning a Beyonce-style surprise release.
“Nobody” will be featured on Keef’s forthcoming album
Bang Pt. 3. There’s still no word on when “Nobody” will be released, but stay tuned.
Who Wore It Better: Kanye West Or Cam'ron? (PHOTOS)
18 photos Launch gallery
1. Which flannel shirt look you prefer? Kanye West's multi-flannel look...
1 of 18
2. ...or Cam'ron less experimental one flannel shirt style?
2 of 18
3. Which mink you like better? Kanye's gray oversized mink...
3 of 18
4. ...or Cam's Nino Brown-in-the-'70s-style mink?
4 of 18
5. Which Canadian Suit looks better? West's denim shirt with skinny jeans look...
5 of 18
6. ...or Cam's all-denim look, which features a looser fitting pair of jeans and an uglier shirt?
6 of 18
7. Who cleans up better: Kanye, rocking a simple black and white tux...
7 of 18
8. ...or Cam, rocking traditional doorman garb?
8 of 18
9. Which winter style do you like: Kanye's camel-color oversized winter coat...
9 of 18
10. ...or Cam's more traditional doorman-in-the-winter garb?
10 of 18
11. Who does red better? Kanye West in his fashionable suit...
11 of 18
12. ...or Cam'ron's Jersey Shore-style red sweatsuit?
12 of 18
13. Which crew logo you like better: Kanye's G.O.O.D. Music angel...
13 of 18
14. ...or Cam's all-purpose Cambria font logo?
14 of 18
15. Which cape do you like? 'Ye's black trenchcoat...
15 of 18
16. or Cam'ron's ACTUAL cape...with army fatigue hat?
16 of 18
17. Which long shirt would you wear: Kanye's high-end T-shirt...
17 of 18
18. ...or Cam'ron's lowbrow tee from the early 2000s?
18 of 18