Sia does it again.
As the singer who deems fame “abusive,” Sia continues to release music videos without being in them. Instead, the Australian pop star uses the talents of 12-year-old Dance Moms starlet Maddie Ziegler.
Following the same theme as her “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart” videos, Sia drops yet another Daniel Askill-directed effort.
“Big Girls Cry” is a quite simple visual. It only features Maddie against a black screen while miming to Sia’s vocals.
“Big Girls Cry” is featured on Sia’s 1000 Forms Of Fear album, which is available at a music retailer near you. Watch up top.
Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, & More Present At The TIDAL Launch Event In NYC
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, and Beyonce give us their best silly faces.
1 of 11
2. Kanye, Jay, and Cole reunite.
2 of 11
3. Beyonce slays before the presentation.
3 of 11
4. Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce hug it up.
4 of 11
5. So many greats all on one stage.
5 of 11
6. Beyonce sports a smile next to Daft Punk.
6 of 11
7. Jay Z has a conversation with Madonna.
7 of 11
8. Rihanna shows some love to Madonna.
8 of 11
9. Beyonce shows off some pearly whites while signing the declaration.
9 of 11
10. Madonna does the most Madonna thing while signing the declaration.
10 of 11
11. Jay Z signs the declaration.
11 of 11