Oh, Meek Mill.
The Philly rapper found himself in another drama-filled scenario, this time with 50 Cent. If you listened carefully to Meek’s latest EP, Meek takes a jab at the Queens rapper on his song “Gave ‘Em Hope.” 50 has been in a highly publicized beef with Meek’s labelmate Rick Ross for quite some time.
“You popping shit on your Instagram/ Shit that you’re popping ain’t adding up/ Shit that you’re popping ain’t making sense/ I got fifty reasons say you’re taking dick/ And it’s fifty reasons I should kill, nigga,” raps Meek.
50 wasted no time acknowledging Meek’s lyrics. On Instagram, he shared numerous posts & memes, including one where he suggests Meek focus on getting Nicki Minaj pregnant to get child support. Ouch.
Meek responded with a long rant, “U pop shit on social media 24/7 … U never in the places everybody b at…. The whole queens say you a rat…. Ross baby mom hit you for that check you sick …. Ross finished you “career over? How dare you speak on that? …. All you artist that came under you broke” ya son hate you smfh!”
Rule of thumb: don’t mess with 50 Cent.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
Nicki & Meek Mill's Most Awkward But Loving Moments
1. God ble$$ing all the trap niggas!!!! 😉Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can't wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊Source:Instagram 2 of 9
3. Gimme $20! Here's another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Ride or Die.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6. #Pittsburgh 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE'M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthickeSource:Instagram 7 of 9
8. 💘Source:Instagram 8 of 9
9. The final count was 19,150 people!!!!!! No. Dallas runs the world. I'm serious. Best night ever. Wow. #ThePinkprintTOURSource:Instagram 9 of 9