After much teasing, Future finally releases a cut off his
forthcoming new album . It hasn’t even been two weeks since he dropped EVOL on a whim, and he’s using the same formula for Purple Reign EVOL.
Although DJ Khaled is set to premiere Future’s
EVOL album on Apple Music tomorrow, the Atlanta rapper exclusively released “Fly Sh*t Only” with Zane Lowe. The song seems to be slightly rock-inspired, with hints of ’90s grunge.
As this is our first glimpse of
EVOL, let’s consider “Fly Sh*t Only” the appetizer.
Future tweeted his new song’s arrival with a fitting emoji:
EVOL, which is love spelled backwards, is set to drop tomorrow. In the meantime, press play on Future Hendrix’s latest below.
How Future Changed The World In 2015
18 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 18
2. This happened.
2 of 18
3. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
3 of 18
4. LeBron James knows what's up.
4 of 18
5. He took over XXL, giving them an epic photo spread.
5 of 18
6. Even the Pope became an avid believer.
6 of 18
7. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
7 of 18
8. Future proved that he can still please his Hive, as well as his child.
8 of 18
9. He made sure the dab became the biggest sensation. Thank you, Cam Newton.
9 of 18
10. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
10 of 18
11. When we discovered he has the coolest DJ around.
11 of 18
12. He made everyone want to cop a pair of Gucci flip-flops.
12 of 18
13. He celebrated his son's third birthday with a huge party. #BabyFuture.
13 of 18
14. He announced he's going on an epic tour with Ty Dolla $ign.
14 of 18
15. He made memes the best they've ever been.
15 of 18
16. The world still may have yet to realize this.
16 of 18
17. We found out what would happen if Future knows Metro Boomin' don't trust you.
17 of 18
18. He's even got us on lock for 2016 as far as his "Monster 2" tape.
18 of 18