Nelly has so many hits that it must be hard to choose which one he’ll perform at any given time.
On Saturday, the platinum selling rapper took his talents to Karlie Kloss‘ birthday party in The Hamptons, and who better to duet with the star than Karlie’s BFF, Taylor Swift. The pair enjoyed a fun and flirtatious performance of Nelly’s hit single Dilemma, as Taylor took over Kelly Rowland‘s part.
Karlie’s joint party was with Mike Hess, who is best friends with Josh Kushner, dates Karlie and his parents own the Hess Corporation. This is Taylor’s first major appearance since the Famousgate between her and Kimye; but this is not the first time she took the stage with Nelly.
The pair also joined Swift to sing “Hot in Herre” at the St. Louis, Missouri, stop of her 1989 World Tour in September 2015.
Source: US Weekly |PHOTOCREDIT: Getty, Twitter
Best Twitter Reactions To Kim Kardashian Slamming Taylor Swift
1. Taylor Swift 'would've gotten away if it wasn't for those meddling Kardashians.'1 of 12
2. Selena Gomez chimed in to support her bestie.2 of 12
3. Khloe Kardashian was here for all the shade her sister was throwing.3 of 12
4. Has Zendaya chosen sides? The singer liked a few shady tweets about Taylor.4 of 12
5. Chloë Grace Moretz, who's had her own highly publicized issues with the Kardashians in the past, chimed in, too.5 of 12
6. Kim showed us.6 of 12
7. Kanye with the assist, and Kim with the slam dunk on team Taylor.7 of 12
8. If there was no bad blood before, there is now.8 of 12
9. Twitter has no chill.9 of 12
10. Demi Lovato got in on the shade by liking a slew of tweets praising Kim K.10 of 12
11. And people say she has no talent.11 of 12
12. Lesson learned: Give Beyoncé her things.12 of 12