It might be a few days shy of the actual holiday, but celebrities are out and ready for Halloween!
Last night, a bash for the spooky holiday was held in Beverly Hills, and plenty of the rich and famous came out with some great costume ideas.
made her Halloween debut dressed in an old school dress donning some intense spider web make up. Kate Upton
also came out for the festivites, but she kept it cute in an angel costume, and even matched her innocent outfit with a big smile. Vanessa Hudgens
even swung by in an adorable Queen of Hearts costume, where she wore a bright red wig and some cute matching socks. Alessandra Ambrosio
Other celebrities that came out with their costume A-game included Phantom of the Opera
, spider woman Ryan Seacrest , and Michelle Trachtenberg as Wonder Woman. Elisabetta Canalis
It looks like Halloween is going to be nothing but craziness this year! We can’t wait to see more antics next week.
Check out the photos of celebrities at a Halloween party below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
40 Celebrities Decked Out For Halloween! (PHOTOS)
40 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen glams it up "Toddlers and Tiaras" style for Heidi Klum's annual Halloween bash!
1 of 40
2. Even the Obamas get in on the Halloween fun!
2 of 40
3. Amber Rose goes all out and totally nails this Slash look!
3 of 40
4. Classy! Kate Upton nails her Marilyn Monroe look.
4 of 40
5. Guess who? Heidi Klum nails it again.
5 of 40
6. Al Roker goes royal, dressing up as Prince Harry for a special Halloween episode of the "Today" show.
6 of 40
7. Bethenny Frankel looks super cute in her Hello Kitty Costume at TAO.
7 of 40
8. Tyson Beckford plays G.I. Joe at Heidi Klum's party.
8 of 40
9. Christina Milian mixes up something good in her ultra bright Halloween costume!
9 of 40
10. JWoww opts for geek chic as she hosts a Halloween bash in Vegas.
10 of 40
11. Scott Disick goes "American Psycho" for his Halloween bash.
11 of 40
12. Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan team up for a Halloween episode of their show!
12 of 40
13. Miranda Kerr shows some leg in her fierce ring master costume!
13 of 40
14. Kerr flashes a smile to the paparazzi before heading in to a New York City Halloween party.
14 of 40
15. Kim Kardashian and her bestie Jonathan Cheban team up for this adorable and awesome two-person Halloween costume.
15 of 40
16. Melissa Francis, Jenna Wolfe, Lester Holt, Amy Roebuck and Janice Huff kill it with this Kardashian Klan costume!
16 of 40
17. Kim Kardashian swaps her legs for a tail fin at the 2nd Annual Midori Green Halloween Party.
17 of 40
18. Argh! Fergie hits the town in this adorable pirate costume.
18 of 40
19. Doutzen Kroes shows off her curves in a sexy latex cat suit for Heidi Klum's 12th Annual Halloween Party!
19 of 40
20. Brad Goreski channels his inner grandma at 2010's Lanvin Halloween Extravaganza.
20 of 40
21. Ready for take off! Blake Lively goes flight attendant chic at SVEDKA Vodka's Adult Playground event.
21 of 40
22. Ashley Greene and her "Twilight" co-stars dress-up and party down at TAO.
22 of 40
23. Kellan Lutz swoops in and joins Ash on the red carpet at TAO.
23 of 40
24. Mrs. Officer! Kristin Cavallari clowns around in this confusing - but cute - costume.
24 of 40
25. Anne Hathaway is a vision in an amazing Pharaoh costume.
25 of 40
26. Heidi Klum plays no games when it comes to Halloween!
26 of 40
27. Jason Biggs is weirdly precious as Dorothy from "The Wizard Of Oz."
27 of 40
28. Rebecca Minkoff rocked the hell out of this Frida Kahlo look.
28 of 40
29. Zac Posen donned this devilish look at Heidi Klum's infamous Halloween party.
29 of 40
30. Dame Dash kept his costume simple. Maybe too simple...
30 of 40
31. Ice T sported a mad scientist costume to Heidi's 11th Annual Halloween Party.
31 of 40
32. Medic? Coco Austin let it all hang out in her nurses costume!
32 of 40
33. Seriously. Heidi Klum goes ALL out!
33 of 40
34. We're not sure what she was going for here, but it. is. awesome!
34 of 40
35. How spot on was she?!
35 of 40
36. Meow! Ashanti sported this feisty leopard get-up one Hollywood Halloween!
36 of 40
37. Nicole Trunfio makes the most perfect little pixie, doesn't she?!
37 of 40
38. Bow Down! Heidi Klum went all out in all gold for this look.
38 of 40
39. Jay Manuel is barely recognizable in his devil costume at Heidi Klum's Halloween party!
39 of 40
40. This may be the best devil costume we've seen yet.
40 of 40