Lil Wayne has some of the greatest in the entertainment business backing his upcoming Tha Carter V release.
Two days ago, the Black Mamba, aka Kobe Bryant, tweeted the album artwork, alerting us that Carter V season is beginning.
Now the highest paid athlete in the world, Floyd Mayweather, is joining the Weezy wagon by posting the above clip of Lil Wayne in the studio with Drake.
The short clip shows the Young Money artists hard at work, creating musical gems to follow up their many collabos like “Miss Me,” “Ransom,” and “I’m Goin’ In.”
Tha Carter V was set to release May 5th, but will now drop at a later date. Stay tuned.
19 Pictures Of Drake & Rihanna Getting Up Close & Personal (PHOTOS)
19 photos Launch gallery
1. Awww, Drake Makes Rihanna Smile.
1 of 19
2. Rihanna & Drake On The Set Of "What's My Name?"
2 of 19
3. Drake & Rihanna Get Up Close & Personal In Paris.
3 of 19
4. Drake Gives Rihanna An Endearing Cheek Kiss.
4 of 19
5. Drake Taking Care Of Rihanna.
5 of 19
6. Rihanna & Drake Party Together At L.A.'s Supperclub.
6 of 19
7. How cute are they?
7 of 19
8. He'll Take Care Of You.
8 of 19
9. Hugs Not Drugs.
9 of 19
10. Rihanna and Drake Hug It Out At The Clippers Game.
10 of 19
11. Rihanna & Drake At An Intimate Dinner.
11 of 19
12. Throwback AubRih.
12 of 19
13. Drake Even Makes Rihanna Laugh.
13 of 19
14 of 19
15. Rihanna & Drake Performing At NBA All-Star Weekend.
15 of 19
16. RiRi Dropping It Low On Drizzy.
16 of 19
17. Friendly Flirting.
17 of 19
18. Friendly Flirting.
18 of 19
19. Flaming Hot!
19 of 19