If you listen veryyyy closely, you can hear the sound of our ovaries screaming.
Nothing really gets us going like a fab fashion show, but when super cute kiddos are thrown into the mix, you can stick a fork in us because we. are. done.
Ralph Lauren’s Fall ’14 children’s line was pretty precious, and while we can’t get over how fly all the mini fashion was, we were killed with cuteness after seeing
Egypt, the son of and Alicia Keys , walking the runway at the New York Public Library for its show yesterday. Swizz Beatz
Have you ever seen a three-year-old as dapper as this one? Egypt was outfitted in a tiny tweed blazer over a puppy-print sweater and little tartan pants. Squeee!
Uma Thurman was his very proud mama, who was perched in the front row of the show as she cheered on her baby boy.
Check out more photos of Egypt on the kiddie catwalk down below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Funniest Pics Of Celeb Kids (PHOTOS)
24 photos Launch gallery
1. Swizz Beatz and Mashonda's son Kasseem stunting just like his daddy in this Instagtam flick.
1 of 24
2. Tyga and Blac Chyna's son King Cairo is adorable as he says his goodnight prayers.
2 of 24
3. Looks like Penelope Disick took a page from her parents Kourtney and Scott's fashion book.
3 of 24
4. Sleepovers are always better with your sibling. How cute are Madonna's kids!?
4 of 24
5. Baby Lorenzo is definitely in dream land as his mom gazes at him.
5 of 24
6. Snooki's little Lorenzo is already on the phone handling his business.
6 of 24
7. Jessica Simpson's son Ace and Cacee Cobb's son Rocco are having infant talk in this black and white photo.
7 of 24
8. Not to be left out, Jessica Simpson's daughter Maxwell steals our hearts with her innocent 'deer in headlights' look.
8 of 24
9. Maxwell already has the boys swooning over her.
9 of 24
10. Ace and Maxwell get a lift from dad Eric Johnson.
10 of 24
11. Wiz Khalifa listens to baby Bash's cute little rants.
11 of 24
12. Diddy's daughter Chance is already a beauty and she's not even 10. She rocked a backward fitted for the 'gram.
12 of 24
13. The Adorable Diddy Bunch looks like a TV family.
13 of 24
14. Carmelo and La La Anthony's little Kiyan looks like a little angel in disguise.
14 of 24
15. The Game's little ones are a spitting image of their dad! Little Cali is definitely a heartbreaker in the making.
15 of 24
16. Speaking of Cali, she must think she's able to fit into her dad's shoes.
16 of 24
17. Young Justice's smile is made for any kid commercial. The Game must be proud.
17 of 24
18. Little Lil Wayne is beyond precious, wishing us nothing but peace.
18 of 24
19. Stevie J and Mimi Faust's daughter Eva can be the poster child for adorably funny kids.
19 of 24
20. Monica's son Romelo and Tiny's son Major are the coolest classmates we've ever seen.
20 of 24
21. Major and Romelo rocking red ties and posted up on the fire truck.
21 of 24
22. Monica and Shannon Brown's new daughter Layah is already super cute and super alert.
22 of 24
23. Kristin Cavallari's son Camden is all smiles while waiting for lunch time.
23 of 24
24. Hilary Duff's son Luca is posted like the young boss he is.
24 of 24