R&B singer/songwriter Karina Pasian was on her worst behavior in Los Angeles.
During an intimate performance, the 22-year-old Washington Heights native covered Drake’s Nothing Was The Same banger “Worst Behaviour.” Adding her R&B soul and jazz-influenced vocals to Drake’s popular hip-hop track, Karina proves you can transform a rap record into sultry bliss with a few sweet melodies.
If Karina looks familiar, back in 2008 the Dominican songstress released her Island Def Jam debut First Love, which garnered her a Grammy nomination for “Best Contemporary R&B” album.
To see Karina in living color, catch her on stage alongside Sevyn Streeter, Rico Love, Mack Wilds, and many more at BET’s Music Matters series during BET Weekend in June. Watch her cool ass cover up top.
19 Pictures Of Drake & Rihanna Getting Up Close & Personal (PHOTOS)
19 photos Launch gallery
1. Awww, Drake Makes Rihanna Smile.
1 of 19
2. Rihanna & Drake On The Set Of "What's My Name?"
2 of 19
3. Drake & Rihanna Get Up Close & Personal In Paris.
3 of 19
4. Drake Gives Rihanna An Endearing Cheek Kiss.
4 of 19
5. Drake Taking Care Of Rihanna.
5 of 19
6. Rihanna & Drake Party Together At L.A.'s Supperclub.
6 of 19
7. How cute are they?
7 of 19
8. He'll Take Care Of You.
8 of 19
9. Hugs Not Drugs.
9 of 19
10. Rihanna and Drake Hug It Out At The Clippers Game.
10 of 19
11. Rihanna & Drake At An Intimate Dinner.
11 of 19
12. Throwback AubRih.
12 of 19
13. Drake Even Makes Rihanna Laugh.
13 of 19
14 of 19
15. Rihanna & Drake Performing At NBA All-Star Weekend.
15 of 19
16. RiRi Dropping It Low On Drizzy.
16 of 19
17. Friendly Flirting.
17 of 19
18. Friendly Flirting.
18 of 19
19. Flaming Hot!
19 of 19