After a two-year wait, the long-anticipated Think Like a Man Too is finally here.
In this sequel, the crew reunites for a wedding in Las Vegas. Of course, there are plenty of adventures along the way.
Watch the interview above, in which GlobalGrind sat down with the boys Kevin Hart, Terrence Jenkins, Jerry Ferrara, and Gary Owens to talk about what it was like returning to their roles, dressing room rituals, other potential sequels, and of course, the fights in the new film.
Although sequels have a reputation of being disappointing, this is one you won’t want to miss. Be sure to check out Think Like a Man Too in theaters June 20.
"Think Like A Man Too" L.A. Premiere (PHOTOS)
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Draya was a "fine ass girl," as usual, taking the plunge in a floor-length, low-cut dress.
1 of 14
2. Ne-Yo had his Red Octobers all over the red carpet.
2 of 14
3. Two of Destiny's children, Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams, reunited on the red carpet.
3 of 14
4. Melissa De Sousa was looking like a tall glass of milk in an all-white ensemble.
4 of 14
5. Keke Palmer played with a color in a canary yellow cutout dress paired with a purple lippy and gold pumps.
5 of 14
6. Taraji P. Henson–absolutely gorgeous!
6 of 14
7. Regina Hall adds a pop of pink to her monochromatic ensemble.
7 of 14
8. Michael Ealy was on his suit & tie ish, looking deliciously dapper for the evening.
8 of 14
9. Meagan Good waltzed down the red carpet in a flowing Michael Costello creation.
9 of 14
10. Mary J. Blige gave us a little peep show in a slashed tight black dress.
10 of 14
11. La La showed a whole lotta leg in Alexander McQueen.
11 of 14
12. Kevin Hart opted for a cream-colored suit and an air tie.
12 of 14
13. Gabrielle Union was the cream of the crop (top) in lacy separates.
13 of 14
14. Ms. Keri Baby! Keri Hilson kept it cute in a white blazer paired with black bottoms and Christian Louboutins.
14 of 14