It’s official; the living legend Eminem has announced that he will be releasing an album this year.
Shady XV will be the Detroit rapper’s ninth studio album, which he announced through a video that consists of snippets of his body of work. A one second flicker towards the end announces that the album will debut on November 28.
The Real Slim Shady was recently on the “Monster Tour” alongside his “Love The Way You Lie” co-conspirator Rihanna, and wrapped up the six show tour in his hometown of Detroit, Michigan.
Watch the video above and be on the look-out for more new music from Eminem.
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem - fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the "Sing For the Moment" video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn't rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem's durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15