This is the best thing we’ve seen since Drake’s “Hotline Bling.” That was only a few days ago, but you know how our generation has the attention span of a goldfish.
A video of R&B/Soul singer Anthony Hamilton covering Silento’s viral smash “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) has surfaced on the ‘net and it’s basically the best thing ever.
Who knew Anthony could turn a semi-ratchet song like “Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)” into an old-time negro spiritual? Dude’s got talent for real.
Take a few seconds out of your day and watch Anthony’s unorthodox cover up top.
19 Photos Of Crazy, Cool, Cryptic Celebrity Tattoos
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Kesha's tattoo of an eye on her palm was inspired by Middle Eastern Hamsa amulets.
1 of 17
2. Megan Fox's tattoo, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies," is an adaptation of a quote from King Lear by William Shakespeare.
2 of 17
3. Megan has started laser surgery to remove her infamous Marilyn Monroe tattoo.
3 of 17
4. Wiz Khalifa's entire body is covered in tattoos.
4 of 17
5. Cara Delevingne doesn't do diamond earrings. She has a permanent diamond in her ear.
5 of 17
6. Angelina Jolie was so in love with Billy Bob Thornton, she got his name tattooed on her arm.
6 of 17
7. Rihanna's hand tattoo is a work of art.
7 of 17
8. YG got a dope new head tattoo.
8 of 17
9. Amber Rose covered up her Wiz Khalifa tattoo, but her dogs are still tatted on her arm.
9 of 17
10. Young Thug got a Gucci Mane-inspired Ice Cream tattoo.
10 of 17
11. Before Iggy Azalea's name was on everyone's tongue, the rapper got an A$AP tattoo in honor of her ex A$AP Rocky.
11 of 17
12. Miley Cyrus deemed herself a rolling stone.
12 of 17
13. Cara Delevingne's tattoos are strategic, and hilarious.
13 of 17
14. Marc Jacobs may be high fashion, but that didn't stop him from getting a Spongebob Squarepants tattoo.
14 of 17
15. RiRi is tattoo queen.
15 of 17
16. And Chris Brown is the King.
16 of 17
17. Weezy F. Baby and the F is for face tattoo?
17 of 17